Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, ARNP
Company: MDSI Physician Services
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Mount Vernon, Washington.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
MDSI Physician Services is seeking physicians and providers of all
specialties in Alabama, California, Florida, Mississippi, North
Carolina, Oregon, and Washington to perform one-time objective exam
or mental status exam on Social Security disability
- You will be performing Social Security Disability
- Each evaluation is an objective exam including a brief record
- The exams are very low risk to you because you are not
responsible for treating, prescribing, referring or making the
actual disability determination.
- There is no overhead involved because you perform all exams in
our clinics with our support staff. We also handle all
administrative and operational duties.
- We provide professional liability insurance for every day you
work with us with 10 year tail coverage.
- To streamline the dictation process, MDSI has created a
dictation template that all our providers use. It contains the
headings of information that Social Security is requesting from
- As an Independent Contractor you set your schedule. Give us the
days you have available, and we will work on scheduling
- MA/CNA will check patients into the clinic and obtain vitals
and history for the provider.
- Compensation is done on a per evaluation basis.
- We schedule a productive day for the providers, each exam will
be 30 minutes.
- We schedule 4-6 weeks in advance; please contact Andrew Powell
at [Click to See Phone] ext 653 or by email at [Apply Here] so we
can get started on the credentialing process.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: MDSI Physician Services, Seattle , Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, ARNP, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!