Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$35 - $40 Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered
Nurse (RN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the
application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient
care. The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make
clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the
direction of the Director of Clinical Services.Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patients condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patients plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.Requirements
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which
the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience
preferred.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe
that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are
happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. *CO & WA Specific Benefits:
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid
if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program,
Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit
Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary
Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance,
Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance
Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company
Holidays About Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Services
has been making a difference in the lives of our patients,
caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We
offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical
rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care
for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities.
Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient
care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted
partner wherever care is needed. Maxim Healthcare Services is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Seattle , RN Homecare, Healthcare , Silverdale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!