Health and Wellness Director
Company: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Heritage Ministries at The Kenney is in growth mode and
currently seeking a Health and Wellness Director (RN) our team! The
Health and Wellness Director (RN) exercises authority,
responsibility, and accountability for the functions, activities,
and training of the nursing service staff. Participates as a member
of the facility management team in planning, policy formulation,
and administrative decision making with particular reference to the
role, function, and operation of the facility's nursing services.
You will find meaningful work in this role with the opportunity to
collaborate and make a positive impact every day! Apply now!
- Responsible for managing, directing, and supervising all
personnel and all operations of the Nursing Department.
- Ensures a sufficient number of qualified supervisory and
supportive nursing personnel are assigned for each shift to meet
the resident's needs and nursing standard of care.
- Responsible for performance, retention, and development of all
assigned employees. Seeks direction from the Human Resource
Assistant or Corporate Human Resource Coordinator regarding
personnel matters. Takes appropriate action in accordance with
personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in planning and controlling budgets for nursing
- Responds to, or delegates responsibility of nursing
department/facility emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Is
knowledgeable and responds appropriately to nursing/facility
emergencies according to established policies and procedures.
- Serves as Assigned Supervisor for nursing department
administrative personnel. Participates in team hiring interviews,
conducts employee performance reviews, disciplinary conferences and
exit interviews in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ensuring verification and continued compliance
of credentials for staff members within the nursing
- Ensures that all departmental documentation is compliant with
Department of Health guidelines. Facilitates use of computerized
medical record system.
- Stays current with State Department of Health directives and
ensures that same are implemented by staff.
- Reviews the daily nursing report and responds appropriately to
specific nursing and personnel issues.
- 4 weeks of PTO on an accrual basis in your first year of
- 7 paid holidays (premium pay if scheduled to work the
- Shift Differential
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid training opportunities
- Employee pharmacy program
- Special employee recognition and giveaways (you might even win
an expense paid vacation like several employees did this year!
- Licensed currently as a Registered Professional Nurse in good
- B.S.N preferred but not required with experience.
- Verifiable education or experience in such areas as
rehabilitative or geriatric nursing required.
- Possess a knowledge of state, federal, and local regulations as
they pertain to long-term health care. If you have a passion for
service, work life balance, and enjoy working with others, we want
to speak with you!Apply now! *A full written job description is
available upon request *Heritage employees must provide proof of
Covid-19 vaccination or submit and receive approval for medical or
Keywords: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, Seattle , Health and Wellness Director, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...