Psychiatrist - Outpatient (Adult)
Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Full Time W2 Position - Flexible work schedules
- All outpatient - No nights or weekends
- Generous ???above market??? compensation with
- Annual Income Potential $320,000 to $420,000 +
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, paid sick days, and
- Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Full Administrative Support and The Latest in Digital
Technology Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team.
We???re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Washington
- BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Must Reside in Washington Location and Schedule
- Offices in Seattle and Ballard
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal
- In-Person and Hybrid Flexibility At LifeStance Health, we
strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their
mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we
know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental
healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with
us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the
country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team! We are
actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in
Washington, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. Please apply today or contact me directly:
Jenelle Zornes Director, Practice Development LifeStance Health,
Inc. (c) 469-986-5891 (e )email@example.com About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over
5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at . LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an
inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Seattle , Psychiatrist - Outpatient (Adult), Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...