Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Quality Assurance Specialist!--From
$60,000 annually depending on experience.--No experience necessary
for Quality Assurance Specialist!-- We provide on-the-job
training.-- --Call 503-566-5715 for more information.We are seeking
a detailed and analytical person to join our team to complete
quality assurance audits on our Health Service Departments and
Business Operations. No experience is necessary, we will provide
paid on-the-job training. The purpose of a quality assurance audit
is to help our communities deliver consistent quality
outcomes.--Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $60,000.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Educational Benefits - Bonaventure offers educational and
professional continuing education benefits.--What does a Quality
Assurance Specialist do?This position is ideal for a detail
oriented, analytical person who enjoys investigating systems and
operational outcomes and detailing areas for improvement. This role
will support and help improve multiple senior living communities
through detailed analysis and documentation.
- Analyze systems and outcomes.
- Maintain Quality Assurance documentation.
- Review, approve, and communicate root cause and plan of
correction to stakeholders.
- Train staff on quality procedures, protocols, and
- Maintains internal audit program to include corrective and
preventative action plans.
- Oversees document control system; ensures organization of
documents, forms, and records.--Qualifications
- Detailed and Analytical person.
- Travel Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn Bonaventure policy and standards.
- Ability to learn State rules and regulations for assisted
living and memory care.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office word and excel
- Qualified candidates may come from any industry but may include
a Paralegal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, or Health Care
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Must have a good driving record. This position travels amongst
a region of senior living communities.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
- Some companies may refer to a Quality Assurance Associate,
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician, QA Specialist, QMS/QA
Specialist, QA Internal Auditor, QA Compliance Manager, or a
Quality Systems Coordinator.--BonaventureOur beautiful
state-of-the-art senior living communities provide assisted living,
residential care, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and
independent living.-- We provide in home health care to residents
in our communities.-- We are not a nursing home.----Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an--exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Seattle , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Quality Assurance Specialist, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!