OB Hospitalist - Mount Vernon, Washington
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Skagit Regional Health is seeking a 0.6 FTE OB physician to help
grow a new OB Hospitalist program at Skagit Valley Hospital. Join
us in our mission to continually improve the health of our
communities serving with compassion and respect, one person at a
time. Working at Skagit Regional Health isn't just a job. It's a
way of life.
- Join a team of 4 OB Hospitalist providers to help provide 24/7
coverage to our Family Birth Center, which includes 21 LDRP rooms
and 2 ORs on the unit with dedicated Anesthesia support and onsite
- This opportunity involves working collaboratively with our
employed midwife group and FM/OB providers, along with other
community delivering providers.
- Opportunity to work with Family Medicine Residents and Medical
- In this role you will focus on giving inpatient care to
pregnant women, managing labor and delivery on both an emergency
and routine basis.
- A 0.6 FTE provider can expect to work 51, 24 hour in-house
shifts per year.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Certification in OB/GYN is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license by time to employment.
- Current AHA NRP certification and Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care,
patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting
relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate: $155/hour
- Employment bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental,
vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans
that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax!
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over
570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30
outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide
advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of
the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish
counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a
culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and
reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level
III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services
including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a
well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging
and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only
cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing
community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor
recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region
of Washington, our community has a lot to offer outdoor enthusiasts
year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip
Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85
countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our
riverwalk where you can visit a number of our small businesses,
unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local
farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friendly environment with safe communities,
great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your
family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing
food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can
enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to
international and regional airports and world class entertainment,
without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States
ranking for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , OB Hospitalist - Mount Vernon, Washington, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!