Gastroenterology Opportunity in well established clinic - 1 Hour North of Seattle
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Summary:Skagit Regional Health has an opening for a
Gastroenterologist to join our well established practice. Join a
team of 5 experienced physicians and 2 PAs, along with an
experienced support staff including SGNA certified nurses and
Endoscopy techs. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to
enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with
compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a
meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we
serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture
that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional
- Collaborate with team of 5 physicians and 2 PAs. Physician
Assistants assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and
- Weekly call shared among the providers within the group (clinic
and hospital consults).
- Enjoy a 4-day work week with blocked Endo time. Rotation to a
satellite clinic may be required.
- Practice in a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic and Endoscopy
Suite located in the Mount Vernon Surgery Center. Inpatient
Endoscopy units also available at Skagit Valley Hospital, located
across the street from the clinic, that is equipped with the latest
EUS and Halo equipment.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from
specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- Our Gastroenterology practice has the support of a thriving
referral network from our in-house primary care providers, ensuring
a substantial patient volume from day one.
- Teaching opportunities exist with Medical Students from PNWU
and Residents from our own SRH Residency Program.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiology.
- 2+ years of experience and board certification preferred;
however, new graduates welcome to apply!
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care,
patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting
relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the
community.Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $554,603
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental,
vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans
that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial
benefits.About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over
570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and 30 outpatient
clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide advanced,
quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine
communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish
counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a
culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and
reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level
III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services
including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a
well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging
and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only
cardiac catheterization labs in the area. State of the art surgery
center opened in December 2023, offering additional clinic space,
outpatient ORs and additional endoscopy suites.About Mount Vernon,
- Nestled in the captivating Skagit Valley, Mount Vernon, is a
thriving community offering immediate access to a plethora of
outdoor recreational activities. Positioned along Washington's
Puget Sound coastal region, our area caters to outdoor enthusiasts
year-round, offering opportunities for camping, hiking, skiing,
kayaking, and more.
- Experience the renowned Skagit Valley Tulip Festival that draws
visitors from across the globe every spring. Explore our historic
downtown and scenic river walk, showcasing an array of small
businesses, distinctive restaurants, and craft breweries. During
the summer, shop our local farmers market and enjoy an outdoor
- Conveniently situated between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you
can enjoy the amenities of major cities, including access to
international and regional airports and world class dining, without
the high cost of living or traffic congestion.
- Settle into a welcoming, family-centric atmosphere with safe
neighborhoods, great school districts, and a wealth of diverse
opportunities tailored for every member of your family. Washington
State encapsulates a thriving food, craft drink, art, and
entertainment scenes waiting to be explored.
- Recognized as the top-ranked state in the U.S. News Best States
ranking for two consecutive years (2021 and 2022), Washington
offers an exceptional quality of live, making it an ideal place to
call home!Compensation Information:$554603.0 / Annually - $554603.0
/ AnnuallyStarting At: 554603.0 AnnuallyUp To: 554603.0
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , Gastroenterology Opportunity in well established clinic - 1 Hour North of Seattle, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!