RN Anticoagulation, Personalized Care Team, Care Management
Company: DaVita Medical Group
Posted on: April 18, 2019
The Anticoagulation, Personalized Care and Case Management team is
seeking an Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team as a Float
teammate to support our patients!
The Float RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare team
to deliver exceptional patient care for our Anticoagulation,
Personalized Care and Care Management departments.
The Float RN is responsible for:
- Utilizing clinical expertise and approved protocols to provide
health advice to consumers with clinical questions and makes
referrals for health services as appropriate via telephone.
- Documenting calls in applicable system in a timely manner and
exhibits a willingness to master new work routines and methods
- Documenting all inquiries according to department standards for
- Problem solve issues independently, as well as, work with teams
collaboratively situations require assessment, decision-making
within the framework of established protocols, excellent listening
and communication skills, knowledge of computers, critical thinking
skills and the nursing process.
This Float RN teammate will share their time with the
Anticoagulation, Personalized Care and Care Management departments,
Monday - Friday approximately 7am-5pm.
This teammate may also travel between clinic locations in Everett
and Marysville, with majority of their time in Everett. In addition
to the base hourly rate, this teammate will be paid a 5% Float
Interested in learning more? Let's talk about our RN opportunities
and your career growth!
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple-do the right thing-for
our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit
the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most
innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large
family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer
the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
Preferred Experience and RN Credentials:
- Minimum of two years experience in a clinical setting
(Med/Surg, critical care, ER, etc.)
- Telephone/Call Center Nursing experience preferred
- Case Management preferred, disease management, home health,
discharge planning, utilization review, and patient education.
- Current Washington State licensure required
- Current BLS certification required
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN)
preferredThe Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent
benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking,
tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.Work
with the best. Join our Team.
Keywords: DaVita Medical Group, Seattle , RN Anticoagulation, Personalized Care Team, Care Management, Healthcare , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!