Immunology Clinical Specialist - Seattle
Company: UCB Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Help us transform patients\' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference
for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the
boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Immunology Sales Team, based in the Seattle
territory, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the
position of: Immunology Clinical Specialist.
As an Immunology Clinical Specialist (ICS) you will be responsible
for driving demand for the assigned product, CIMZIA(R)
(certolizumab pegol), by reinforcing the clinical features of the
product and UCB value within an assigned territory; engaging and
building relationships with clinical decision makers and office
support staff to create the best experiences for patients living
with severe immunologic diseases who are treated in the home care
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Attain sales goals and objectives by product volume as well as
other key accountabilities such as reach/frequency with assigned
call plan stakeholders
* Develops a strong understanding and awareness of the patient
journey of care, including the unique needs of patients within the
at-home care setting.
* Work within the prioritized customer call plan to establish
professional working relationships with HCP and support staff.
* Offer an outstanding patient experience with our product by
communicating clinical information on assigned UCB product (CIMIZA)
and relevant patient support services
You will contribute by:
* Establishing an understanding of the local ecosystems, including
the payor environment, including pharmacy benefits; demonstrating
the ability to successfully navigate the complexities of local care
delivery systems and models, comprised of multiple payers, with
varying degrees of restriction and barriers to patient access for
the assigned UCB product (CIMZIA).
* Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitive market
place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
* Demonstrating consistent application of the UCB Patient Value
Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team oriented
working relationships, integrating with local UCB ecosystem
business partners, in a matrix environment encompassing Field
Reimbursement Managers, Immunology Clinical Account Specialist,
Partnership Leads, Regional and National Account Executives and
Medical Science Liaisons
* Knowing when and how to bring in the right expertise at the right
time from other UCB matrix roles based on the customer need or
opportunity at hand
* Conducting account related activities such as profiling, call
planning, reviewing UCB sales data, related to at-home
administration with assigned stakeholders
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education,
experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree BA/BS
* 3 + years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals
in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
* Must have a valid US Driver's License and with no more than 3
moving violations in the past 2 years
* Must reside within assigned territory
* Experience selling injectable products
* Experience in calling on Gastroenterologists and/or
* Discussing therapeutic strategies to inform and influence
* Developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and
effective selling skills
* Executing marketing strategies at the local level
* Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who
thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients.
Working for us you'll discover a place where you can grow and
express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation,
collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a
motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience
by caring about and valuing our employees - just as we do for the
patients we serve. If you believe you are the perfect match to join
us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and
tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering
and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can
transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the
immune system or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB
offers an exciting working environment where initiative can
flourish and those with a can-do attitude can thrive. Scientific
excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing
the way we do things these are some of the key competencies we are
constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we
are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: UCB Inc., Seattle , Immunology Clinical Specialist - Seattle, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!