Posted on: January 14, 2021
REEF is Scheduling Phone Interviews for LINE COOKS! Register
Today to Learn MoreWho You ll Work For?REEF s mission is to connect
the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces
into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated
goods, services, and experiences.With an ecosystem of 4,500
locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator
of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North
America.Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep
our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful
way.What You ll DoThe Line Cook is a self-starter with leadership
qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.Primary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Always follows supervisors direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and
equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager s
discretion.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2-3 years of Line cook experience in a high volume Kitchen
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practicesPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Required to work in small Portable Kitchen for a shift period
of 8.5 hours (approximate)
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies
with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in
each jurisdiction in which it operates. We look forward to meeting
you! Associated topics: baking, cafeteria, cocinera, cocinero de la
parrilla, cocinero de la preparacion, diner, maker, salad, station,
Keywords: Reef, Seattle , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!