Sous Chef (Great Benefits)
Company: ERA Living - Aljoya Thornton Place
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Great Benefits! Free Meals! Use of Onsite Pool and Gym!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Sous Chef to become the newest
member of our Culinary Services team located in our Aljoya Thornton
Place Community, North Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development
and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit
(hours worked, age, etc.)
The Sous Chef is a lead position in the kitchen, responsible for
preparing and serving food, ordering and inventory. Plans and
create menus with Executive Chef. Manage a team of employees for
dining for up to 300 guests. Able to work Wednesday-Sunday
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years cooking experience in high volume food
- Washington State Food Card within two weeks of hire.
- ServSafe certification within three months of hire.
- Prior food service experience in hospitality or health care,
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older
adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work,
demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team
orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017
(CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5
Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: ERA Living - Aljoya Thornton Place, Seattle , Sous Chef (Great Benefits), Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!