Move Customer Coordinator for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Company: Northwest Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is Hiring!Are you a
detail-oriented, go-getter looking for a challenge?Do you love
multi-tasking and fast changing environment?Do you value great
customer service above all else?If you answered yes, this may be
the job for you!The Northwest Center @ Amazon team operates in a
fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide
professional 5-star customer service across several program
divisions. Under the direction of the Move Ambassador Supervisor,
the Move Ambassador's responsibility is to exhibit exceptional
organizational skills and timely communication to ensure an
efficient and seamless move across workspaces on the corporate
campus. Responsibilities include data verification, communication
with vendor partners and customers, onsite support to help resolve
issues, and support of the move process.Location: South Lake Union,
SoDo, Queen Anne, Redmond, BellevueWage: $22.27 per hourSchedule:
Full-time flexible schedule but typically Monday-Sunday - hours
vary - must be flexible to include nights and weekends*** Please
submit a resume with your application. Cover letters preferred
***Key responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Utilize industry-specific computer programs to receive, compile
and scrub move lists for potential issues and ensure information is
- Acts as liaison between teams and the move vendors, communicate
any desk adds and last-minute seating updates.
- Monitor email and respond within 30 minutes of receipt
providing a solution or informing the customer that the request is
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for driving projects and tasks
towards successful completion.
- Distribute labels, move schedule, packing instructions, and any
additional FAQs for the customer during the move process.
- Work cohesively with other supporting vendors on moves
including but not limited to our project management, security,
facilities, and the various move companies.
- Conduct walks to ensure employees are packed; items are
labeled, and ready to move as well as verify items have been
delivered to the correct location.
- Onsite support for pre, during, and after move projects for
employees to ask questions and provide answers.
- Retain building amenity knowledge to help answer customer
- Creating personalized communications as needed.
- Supporting and participating in new move program processes to
adjust to new program practices and team specific
- Ability to work independently and out of line of sight from
other team members for all or part of shift.
- Various audits that can include but not limited to space,
signage, IT equipment, employee behavior, and facilities.
- Capturing, organizing, and producing data related to facilities
- Assisting with new tasks and/or projects as needed to support
other NWC divisions and Amazon partners.
- Hours will have a varied start and end times due to move and
scheduling needs. Flexibility to frequently work nights and
weekends is required.Needed Experience & RequirementsEducation
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.Experience
- Minimum 2-year customer service, real estate/facilities, or
administrative support experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Adobe and Outlook
- Working in a creative team environment.Demonstrable Skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task
in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write concise correspondence and effectively
communicate verbally and electronically with all levels of
management, employees, vendor partners, event organizers and
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on execution.
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill
- Project Management skills and ability to lead multiple
high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously across a
distributed set of stakeholders without direct ownership of
- Work independently and in teams pending on project
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow Northwest Center
(NWC) and Amazon policies and procedures.
- Effective time management.
- Flexible and able to work in fast-moving environment
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.Working
Conditions & Physical Demands
- Must be able to frequently carry and lift a backpack containing
a laptop and other supplies, up to 50 pounds.
- May need to carry supplies to other buildings.
- Comfortability working in an open, unassigned workspace is
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours
- It is a combination of desk and actively visiting several
Amazon buildings so the ability to move consistently within a 1.5
radius is required.
- Ability to travel independently to various worksites in the
Puget Sound region.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend the English
- Ability to see both distance and details at close range, within
a few feet of the observer (with or without corrective
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person
(with or without a personal auditory hearing device).
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and
- This is a dog friendly environment with over 1000 dogs on
campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not
particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.If you need any
assistance with the application process, please send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the role in the subject
line.When People of all Abilities Learn and Work Together, Everyone
Benefits. The purpose of Northwest Center is to change society so
that people of all abilities engage with each other fully in
classrooms, workplaces, and the community. Legally structured as a
501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, Northwest Center (NWC) is more
broadly a "for-purpose" organization that uses and blends the best
techniques of human services, business, and philanthropy in
innovative ways.As a social enterprise organization, Northwest
Center proves to the world every day that employing people of all
abilities can be a powerful competitive advantage. Northwest
Center's businesses generate over $5 million annually that
Northwest Center reinvests into human services while covering 100%
of the overhead expense of the organization and building cash
reserves for future sustainability.Northwest Center's mission is to
promote the growth, development, and independence of people with
disabilities through programs of therapy, education, and work
opportunity.At Northwest Center, we value and accept diversity and
inclusion. We promote this by encouraging our employees to
participate and contribute to our various employee resource groups.
Some examples of the groups include Black Affinity Group (BAG),
PRISM (LGBTQIA+ Group) and our Equity Committee. These resource
groups promote diversity and inclusion, provide resources to
employees, and play an important role in creating a community at
Northwest Center! Our culture is encouraging, promotes growth and
believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward
motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and
work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer, including disability and veteran's status.At Northwest
Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we
celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit
our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that
our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion
towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work
together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer, including disability and veterans status.IND123
Keywords: Northwest Center, Seattle , Move Customer Coordinator for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!