Retail Concierge (Full-Time) - Seattle
Company: Brilliant Earth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Retail Concierge (Full-Time) - SeattleThe Retail Concierge
provides an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth
customer while maintaining a premium showroom environment. You will
serve as the initial representation of the company, greeting
customers upon arrival and ensuring the best possible experience in
our showrooms. Behind the scenes, you will keep the showroom in
pristine condition. You will balance multiple interactions with
attention and care while sharing in the happiest moments of our
customers' lives. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to
work a Saturday - Wednesday or Tuesday - Saturday schedule between
the hours of 9:30 am - 6:30 pmWhat you'll do:
- Proactively greet, check-in, and assist customers, creating a
memorable, one-on-one customer experience that reflects our luxury
brand and product quality.
- Act as a brand ambassador, communicating our brand values and
company mission of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and
compassionate jewelry industry.
- Conduct post-sale appointments to assist and educate customers
returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other
- Call customers to confirm showroom appointments and answer any
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working
with your leaders to continuously improve the customer
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness, and
organization, including executing new product merchandising
- Conduct weekly and quarterly audits to ensure showroom
standards are being upheld. Follow through with resolving
- Serve as the liaison for all facilities maintenance projects
for the location, including troubleshooting and performing minor
repairs as needed.
- Send and receive product from our distribution center,
customers, and external vendors while reconciling inventory within
our computer system and maintaining organization.
- Skillfully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a
safe and pleasant experience for all guests, and ensure product
- Open and/or close the showroom and waiting area.What you have:
- A passion for the customer. You don't just like to help - you
go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each
customer that comes through the door.
- It's all in the details. When it comes to our customer's most
significant moments, you know it's the little things that count the
most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a
fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you're
interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by
chat, you're clear and concise.
- Master of Collaboration. You're a team player. You believe that
in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work
- A mind for multi-tasking. Whether you're welcoming a customer
or updating our inventory, you're an expert at managing multiple
tasks simultaneously.Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience checking in or assisting customers or clients in a
retail, hospitality, or restaurant environment.
- Experience with POS, CRM or ERP software and Mac operating
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible
organizations and products.What We OfferAt Brilliant Earth, we're
passionate about the employee experience. That's why we offer an
excellent training program and endless opportunities for career
growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust
benefits package, including:
- Signing Bonus. We're excited for you to be a part of the BE
team, and are offering a $500 signing bonus with your first
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the
first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important.
That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it's important to recharge and relax -
you'll accrue 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership,
professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition
reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you'll
receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on
gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program
for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our
giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend
time together by volunteering.More About UsBrilliant Earth is one
of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the
global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005,
we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29,
among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team
members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable,
transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching
for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact
from day one and grow with the company to take on greater
responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that
welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of
collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent
team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins,
big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch
attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.Brilliant Earth
recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we
work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern
way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other - our successes,
the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each
individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work
environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or
discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital
status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service,
veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or
local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State
and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all
other employment laws and regulations.How to Apply & What to
Expect:Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice - we want to hear
yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send
us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested
in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence
about your favorite shape of diamond.You'll receive an email when
we've received your application, and can expect an update within a
week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a
phone call with the recruiting team OR a self-paced video
interview, and a video interview with one of our
Keywords: Brilliant Earth, Seattle , Retail Concierge (Full-Time) - Seattle, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!