Line/Prep Cook - Willmott's Ghost
Company: Willmott's Ghost
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Willmott's Ghost, a restaurant from Chef Renee Erickson and
partners, is looking for a professional Line/Prep cook -to join our
team.We are in search of a team player who is highly motivated,
detail-oriented, and willing to learn. Humor, compassion,
professionalism, and strong work ethic are all necessary components
of the job.We seek a hospitality professional who can set, execute
and maintain high-quality food and presentation under pressure
while maintaining a positive team interaction.Sea Creatures is
looking for team members who bring creativity, authentic
generosity, and enthusiasm to the workplace. -Requirements for the
- 1-year minimum -experience working on the line, hot, pantry, or
- Excellent knowledge of cooking procedures and safety
- Curiosity about food and the desire to learn.
- Positive verbal communication skills.
- Hold active state-required permits.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and spend up to six hours
- Must be available to work nights and weekends. -At Sea
Creatures, employees are our biggest asset. We value relationships
and encourage growth and opportunity within our company; your
well-being is a priority.We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Employer-matched retirement
- Wellness reimbursement plan
- Generous employee discountThis is a full-time, hourly
position.Training wage: $16.69Starting wage after training: $20.00
+ tips. This is a tip-pooled house. Tips are calculated daily x
hours worked - $10-12 per hour.If you're interested and meet the
outlined criteria, please submit a cover letter and resume via
Poached. -Please visit www.eatseacreatures.com to learn more about
our company culture and other offerings.
Keywords: Willmott's Ghost, Seattle , Line/Prep Cook - Willmott's Ghost, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!