Retail Sales Associate
Company: Lamps Plus
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Retail Sales AssociateWe are hiring a Retail Sales Associate to
join our collaborative Store Team. We believe that our retail teams
allow us to provide an outstanding experience by offering our
customers recommendations throughout their shopping experience with
us. Are you passionate about helping others? By joining our team,
you will have an opportunity to grow professionally, learn new
skills, and contribute to our brand.Job Description
- Utilizes a consultative sales approach to understand customer
needs and achieve personal sales goals
- Answers phone, accurately takes messages and always follows up
with the customer.
- Answers customer questions, demonstrates products, and offers
creative suggestions that relate to design and usage of
- Addresses customer concerns, defuses critical issues, while
maintaining control and composure.
- Keeps current on product knowledge, design and sales techniques
through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature
- Mentor new hires and more junior colleagues as they onboard and
learn new product knowledge.
- Maintains Company policy and standards regarding security and
safety proceduresJOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of prior sales or customer service experience
- Strong verbal communication and ability to learn details
regarding new product offerings
- Ability to multitask and prioritize customer needs
- Interior design education, commissioned sales or related home
furnishings experience helpful, but not required.
- Position requires a valid driver's license and an automobile to
drive to homes to conduct in-home consultations.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must pass a security background check.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Regular job
attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule
established for the position by the supervisor.FULLTIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending
Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement
opportunities and more!Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we
are not able to sponsor visas for this role..
Keywords: Lamps Plus, Seattle , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!