Red Cork Bistro has immediate opening for experienced line
cooks. Potential to develop into a sous chef opportunity for the
Take direction from the chef de cuisine and sous chef to
understand and execute all menu items according to recipes.
Proficient at knowing and upholding company standards and
perpetuates a positive work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Set up designated station with all necessary components for
* Prepare food for service to specification from proprietary
recipes (e.g. chopping veg. butchering meat, making sauces,
* Cook in coordination with other cooks to ensure proper timing
* Put away orders when necessary.
* Be mindful of food costs with eliminating waste and making the
* Break down station at end of shift. Change all pans and reset
for the next days service.
* Create detailed prep list and anything that needs to be pulled
for the next day.
* Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various
outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with
policies and procedures and ensure quality service.
* Come to work dressed and ready to work following uniform
* Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to move throughout all food and beverage
areas and continuously perform essential job functions. Ability to
access and accurately input information using a moderately complex
computer system. Ability to observe and distinguish product quality
by smell, taste, and appearance.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume or apply