Sous Chef - Merrill Gardens retirement community
Company: Merrill Gardens
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SOUS CHEF - Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!Merrill
Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of
success is currently hiring a Sous Chef in King County, Washington.
Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators
in the country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents
and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is
available and is required for all of our team members.* Yes You Can
have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!!!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training! If you are someone with:
- A minimum 5 years' experience in quality food preparation
- Experience in scratch cooking in a high volume, fine dining
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, etc.
We want to talk with you! Consider applying to become a Sous Chef
with Merrill Gardens! Our Sous Chefs are responsible for:
- Preparing all food items following proper recipes and
procedures specified by the Executive Chef.
- Regularly meeting with the Executive Chef to discuss menu
preparation for the upcoming weeks. Suggesting ideas to improve
food quality and efficient production of menus.
- Practicing correct food handling and food storage procedures
(cover, label, date and properly store all food items) at all
- Completing assigned cleaning to ensure compliance and sanitary
standards are met.
- In the absence of the Executive Chef, oversees and directs all
dining service Team Members assigned during shift. We are proud to
be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and
2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer*Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Seattle , Sous Chef - Merrill Gardens retirement community, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!