Company: Pan Pacific Seattle
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are searching for a talented and knowledgeable line cook who
is looking for a rewarding job. Basic sanitation knowledge (food
handler's permit) and cleanliness required. Willingness to be
flexible and constantly learn new things is necessary. This job can
be very busy at times, so the ability to focus and multi-task is
very important. We are looking for an individual that is looking
for growth and willingness to work as a part of our team. We offer
a competitive hourly wage ($20-$22/hour), tips, a set schedule, and
great healthcare benefits options for full-time employees. Weekends
and holiday availability is required. -Line cook position open with
both AM & PM shifts available -Essential Job Functions
- Line operations for Breakfast/Lunch/dinner service -
- Prep work for the restaurant menus as well as banquet
- Inclusion in building a menu suitable for our discerning
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set-up. Note any out-of-stock items or
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, and control food waste, loss and usage per our
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen tools and
- Dishwashing is involved as part of the team responsibilities.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.Position Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of related experience in culinary. -Work Environment
- Work schedule varies but will be set once training for all
menus is complete
- Scheduled work will include working events, banquets, holidays,
- Free employee parking included.
Keywords: Pan Pacific Seattle, Seattle , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!