Kr Br is a craft cocktail bar & restaurant that aims to exude
the pinnacle of hospitality. We are seeking passionate individuals
that are willing to grow and learn to provide top notch service and
a unique experiences for our guests.
Proficiencies (ALL POSITIONS):
- Must be able to work efficiently for extended periods of
- Basic cocktail knowledge is a MUST, but advanced knowledge is
- A genuine care for all guest needs, and attention to
- Ability to adhere to COVID-19 Guidelines and continue to
provide a safe environment for all Guests and staff members.
- MAST permit and Food Worker Card are required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (MAST Class 12 Mixologist
Bartender/Server Proficiencies :
*MUST have at least 5 years of craft cocktail and bartending
knowledge that is relevant to the craft cocktail industry. We will
be asking initial questions related to spirits, wine and cocktail
knowledge. These things are a must to be further considered for the
- Must be able to tend to the bar-top seats in an attentive and
bright fashion, as well as a busy service well.
- Ability to understand the difference between major
- Demonstrates consistency in experience overall, and the
ability to genuinely care about the guest need and guest
- In this position, you would be the second to the lead
bartender, and you will be required to be honest, attentive, and
always willing to learn. Over all things, you must be a resource
for your fellow staff members and guests. (The expectation is that
you will enrich your knowledge and experience by active learning
while you're here)
- Provides cocktails and menu selections in a uniform and
consistent way. Attention to detail is a huge part of this
experience and what it entails.
- Maintain composure under pressure. We are a new location that
will be very busy, so keeping cool while performing your assigned
duties is a must!
- Strong in efficiency and attention to detail.
- Intermediate/Advanced Wine & Spirits knowledge is preferred
for this position.
- Ability to greet and welcome guests in a warm and cordial
- Maintaining clean and inviting service stations, and assist
with side-work where needed. Be a team player!
- Ability to be lead and take direction. This is a great
learning opportunity for those looking to sharpen skills and become
an asset to the service industry as it is ever changing.
- Memory is a HUGE PLUS! Being able to remember guests that
return to our bar is a great way to provide amazing experiences
that are tailored to each individual.
If you believe that you are a team player and ready to provide
amazing experiences to our Guests, we are so excited to meet you!
Please reply to this post with your resume and/or relative work
experience, as well as the position which you are applying for.