Cook - North Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
North Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Cook! - $17.50 per hourPaid Training, no experience necessary for
the Cook position. - All you need is a passion and talent to cook
for others. Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00
PM, no appointment necessary, at 1907 201st Place SE Bothell, WA
98012Find your purpose in our Restaurant!If you have a passion for
cooking, food service, and enjoy being in the kitchen, you already
have all you need for success at Bonaventure. Being a Cook with
Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy and create unique
and lasting relationships with residents on a daily basis while
making sure one of their most basic needs are met. - You'll also
lean valuable on the job skills to help you grow and enhance your
career. - Come grow with us and make a difference in a resident's
life today. - We know this is more than a job to you, this is your
calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's
story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $17.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position. -What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?This position is critical within our
Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers. -Qualifications
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an
approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -North Creek
by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, (**not for all communities**) and independent living
(**not for all communities**). - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are
immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Seattle , Cook - North Creek by Bonaventure, Hospitality & Tourism , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!