Prep Cook - Sign-on Bonus $150
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Company -FareStart is
committed to becoming a fully inclusive, antiracist, diverse
fulfill our mission, vision and values we are seeking candidates
demonstrate shared values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and
antiracism.The JobThe Prep Cook works in kitchen food preparation
and assembly as well as packing line assembly as needed.
Flexibility in daily duties is necessary as you will be ask. -
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities -include the following. -
Other duties may be assigned.
- Label and stock ingredients so they are organized and
- Build and wrap sandwiches, entrees, prep ingredients for
- Scoop and bowl individual meals
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation
- Stamping lunch sacks with Farestart logo
- Building Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner cold meal to-go bags
- Committed to Attendance and written schedule, -weekend
- Maintain positive and respectful demeanor with a "can do"
- Food preparation in a fast paced and productive kitchen
- Adherence to safety and health standards, including COVID
Social Distancing protocols
- Cleaning station and area upon completion
- Daily deep cleaning and kitchen organizationQualifications
- 2 year of front or back of the house restaurant experience
- A passion for excellence through teamwork, positive change, and
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- COVID-19 Consideration: -In accordance with Washington state
law, FareStart requires that all employees be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19.Physical DemandsPhysical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
perform successfully the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Employee is regularly required to stand for up to eight hours,
or more, in close proximity to hot cooking elements.
- Employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
Employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Monotonous and repetitive physical workThe Location:
-FareStart, 700 Virginia, Seattle, WA 98101, -or 380 Boren Ave N,
Seattle, WA 98109, or -1200 12th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144The
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience and
- Paid time-off (3 weeks first year of employment) and paid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health, disability, and life insurance
- Free ORCA pass
- Free Shift Meal (when on site)Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of our mission to disrupt poverty.
- Join a supportive, respectful and celebratory community among
our staff, students, board, and volunteers
- Organizational commitment to a diverse, equitable, and
- FareStart encourages the personal and professional growth of
its employeesOUR COMMITMENT TO ANTIRACISMFareStart defines
antiracism as the clear acknowledgment that racism permeates
organizations, communities, and industries, including our own. We
recognize that we have a duty to be vigilant in addressing and
confronting racism in how we make decisions, show up in our
communities, build business practices and policies, and engage in
intentional partnerships and philanthropic endeavors to fulfill our
mission and vision.
Keywords: FareStart, Seattle , Prep Cook - Sign-on Bonus $150, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!