Line Cook - Outlier
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Line Cook - PM$20-22/hour, depending on
experienceAfternoon/dinner shifts, Wed-SatOutlierSeattle,
WAAffordable medical insurance available when you work
20+hours/week!What You'll DoYou are hardworking with a real passion
for crafting quality dishes according to restaurant specifications.
You love maintaining and building sound working relationships with
your teammates. You'll act as an ambassador for the restaurant, be
a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop
relationships with guests that will compel them to return.Some of
your responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent quality and presentation of all food to the
guests in a timely manner.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line
stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Item specifications, including preparation, execution, and
presentation will be provided to you.
- Know and comply consistently with standard portion size,
cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and
- Prevent the spoiling and contamination of foods by implementing
proper sanitation practices while ensuring compliance with policy
and health regulations.
- Maintain a clean work station area including tables, shelves,
grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, saut-- burners, convection
oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Assist in the daily cleaning of the pantry, cooking line, prep
kitchen, dish area, stairs, walk-in and prep area.
- Report any maintenance or repairs needed to the Executive
- Follow departmental policies as well as restaurant rules and
regulations set forth in the Employee Handbook and by
management.What You Bring
- 1 year of previous experience in restaurant and/or culinary
experience in a high volume, full service restaurant is
- Time management and organizational ability required for high
quality food production.
- Ability to work with minimal direction or supervision to
complete assigned tasks.
- Food Handler Certification (if applicable).
- Trained in knife skills and basic kitchen equipment usage.
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, and fast paced
- You're able to establish a positive rapport with many types of
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and
holidays when needed. -Differences make a difference. We are
committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our
hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage
each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate
differences among people. That includes different personalities,
lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome
and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions,
physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and
genders.Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
Keywords: Outlier, Seattle , Line Cook - Outlier, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!