Hotel Security (Overnight)
Company: BMI Hospitality Management
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you want to work for a great company with
competitive benefits and pay? The Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle -
Airport/28th Ave is looking to hire a professional and reliable
Security Guard. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team,
- Medical, dental, and vision offered after qualification
- Employee discounts at Hilton Hotels worldwide
- Referral bonus program - $200/referred employee after 30 days
of employment, some restrictions apply
- SeaTac Sick Pay
- Vacation time accrued based on hours worked
- Free parkingEssential Functions:
- Perform property walks and identify areas that need
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property;
monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment,
and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities;
informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information,
occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses;
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying
with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Shifts will be 8pm - 4am Tuesday - Saturday
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: BMI Hospitality Management, Seattle , Hotel Security (Overnight), Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!