Company: Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region
Location: Maple Valley
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWhen you love what you do, it's more than a job.
It's a passion, and a Mission.As a member of the Goodwill
production team you will be responsible for processing and sorting
the donations provided by our community. You can expect to build
relationships with team members, follow processes and procedures,
and see the real impact you are having on the lives of others. We
strongly believe in promoting from within, and provide many growth
and promotional opportunities for dedicated workers. We are seeking
quick, task-oriented individuals to help with the daily processing
of donations. This is a great job for someone seeking to enter (or
re-enter) the work force while supporting the mission of
Goodwill.Right now our Maple Valley, WA store is seeking a Full
Time Stocker Merchandiser!Salary Range: $14.49 Per HourThe Ideal
candidate is someone who;
- Is focused on safety
- Shows up to work everyday
- Has a great attitude
- Is able to work as a team
- Follows production schedules
- Is flexible and ready to learn
- Maintain attention to detail
- Is able to lift 25lbs to 50lbs.We Have You Covered:
- Full time employees will enjoy health care, vacation, life
insurance, as well as other benefits.
- All employees receive merchandise discounts
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple
avenues for career growth.Stocker/Merchandisers at Goodwill are
responsible for maintaining shelf stock. Essential Duties and
- Stockers put merchandise on the sales floor and set up
- Rotates merchandise based on rotation schedule.
- Provides customer service.
- Maintains a safe working/shopping environment for customers and
- Maintains a clean and well-merchandised/displayed store.
- Stocks store with merchandise as directed by store
management.Other duties may be assigned.At Goodwill we are
committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity
and inclusion. We embrace our employees' differences, and believe
in meeting the members of our workforce and their communities where
they are. Since our doors first opened in 1921, we have been
changing lives by offering a hand up, not a hand out. We invite you
to join us for our next 100 years of service to our neighbors.Our
Mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through
individual education, job placement and career pathway services
made possible by community donations, purchases and partnerships.At
Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including
persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a
substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or
economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to
apply.organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service
that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of
Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact
DHS at 1-888-464-4218.
Keywords: Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region, Seattle , Stocker Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Maple Valley, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!