Company: Lucky Louie Fish Shack
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Full and part time cashier positions inside SEA airport working at
Lucky Louie Fish Shack in Central Terminal. A quick serve
restaurant serving fish and chips and other seafood items, paying
$17.60/hour, offering flexible scheduling and a work environment
that is fun and exciting. Email us your resume and we can set up a
time to talk.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with and serve guests from every culture and
background in a friendly and respectful manner
- Operation of a point-of-sale system
- Collects payments and make change for guests when
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Able to communicate the menu to guests with accuracy and
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and
procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Able to lift and move 25 pounds regularly
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Valid WA state food handlers permit required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in busy environment preferred
- Must be able to pass background check for airport security
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Health insurance offered after 90 days employment - full-time
- PTO (Personal Time Off) after 90-day probationary period
- Paid employee lot parking pass - full-time only
- At least $5.50/hour in tips
- Paid meals during working hours
Keywords: Lucky Louie Fish Shack, Seattle , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!