Company: Quail Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Quail Park of Lynnwood is looking for a Housekeeper to join our
team. The Housekeeper will clean, sanitize, and maintain private
residences and commercial buildings. The ideal person for this
position has experience, enjoys working individually or on occasion
as a team, is well-spoken, energetic, and personable.
- Clean Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks throughout
the assigned property. Clean and disinfect bathrooms, kitchen, and
dining areas. Wash dishes, utensils, glasses, pots and pans. Wipe
and dust surfaces in rooms and clean mirrors. Vacuum and clean
floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes. Remove and replace linens,
bedspreads, and blankets.
- Stock Wash and stock all towels, washcloths, and hand towels in
bathrooms. Fold laundry and put away as needed.
- Other Pick up and empty trash containers. Load washer and dryer
as needed. If applicable, notify maintenance if something is not
working correctly. Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Detail-oriented, confidential, and professional
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend,
lift and pull PM21 Powered by JazzHR PI176713274
Keywords: Quail Park, Seattle , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!