Company: Northwest Eye Surgeons
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join an established and growing multi-specialty Ophthalmology
Ready to learn more about the exciting world of eyes? Eager to be
part of a hands-on and engaging team? Join our knowledgeable
professionals at Northwest Eye Surgeons to see how bright your
future could be! We are also currently offering a $500 sign-on
We are looking to fill a full-time position in our Seattle
Limited experience? No problem! We provide on-the-job training and
will teach you how to take an active part in the patient care
Northwest Eye Surgeons provides a great work-life balance, with no
weekends or holidays worked. We are an equal opportunity employer
offering a competitive salary with full benefits packages,
including paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) matching
Due to the Governor's mandate, all employees will be required to be
vaccinated by October 18, 2021.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Welcomes and greets all patients, visitors, in person or over
the phone, and enjoy constant public contact
- Supporting the member/patient experience through active
listening, seeking to understand and build relationships with our
- Greets all members/patients/anyone that approaches your
workspace appropriately with a smile.
- Assist with monitoring of member/patient areas.
- Assist with scheduling routine and follow-up appointments as
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving during
challenging patient interactions and situations.
- Ability to recognize and to follow appropriate procedures for
medical and non-medical emergencies.
- Addressing and correcting eligibility issues
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service orientation,
problem solving, and verbal communication ability
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite and consistent
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient
demographics by collecting detailed patient information including
personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients'
arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and
visitors in a courteous manner
- Utilize current EHR to accurately and efficiently document and
Learn more about us at Facebook & Google
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one-year general office experience in a healthcare
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Windows
environment, and strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and follow
through on tasks to completion
- Background check and on line testing required for final
- $500 sign-on bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Northwest Eye Surgeons, Seattle , Patient Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!