Company: Daniel's Broiler
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Provide the highest quality of service to Schwartz Brothers
Restaurants' guests. Service guests and the service staff by
producing drinks in a timely and efficient manner. Bartenders, like
every team member, are responsible for guest service, to include
taking orders and delivering food and beverages. Bartenders must
have complete product knowledge in order to provide great
descriptions to guests and to educate other staff members. Be
friendly, outgoing, and possess good communication skills. You
should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively
while retaining self-composure. Be guest sensitive and possess a
sense of timing, take pride in personal appearance and show
dedication to your job. Display integrity and honesty in all
aspects of your employment.
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of
the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform
these essential functions with or without requested
- Produces drinks in a prompt, efficient manner in accordance
with the standards and procedures outlined in the Bartender
Workbook and beverage recipes
- Welcomes each guests personally using enthusiastic and
professional words, tone, and body language at all times
- Works as a team with all personnel in order to maintain an
effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage
- Provides best possible guest service through prompt greeting,
suggestive selling, food and beverage delivery and follow-up
through conclusion of guest experience
- Maintaining complete knowledge of Schwartz Brothers
Restaurants' food and beverage preparation
- Able to use POS system accurately to input sales and process
orders and payments
- Inputs drink orders into POS immediately, collects payment from
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive
- Washes and sterilizes stemware
- Anticipates guests' needs
- Remain alert of guest signals (raising a hand, looking directly
at you, etc.) and acknowledges guests so they know you will be
right with them
- Checking identification of guests to ensure they are of legal
age to consume alcoholic beverages; refusing to serve beverages in
a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age
- Responsibility serves alcohol and remains aware of guests'
state of intoxication
- Takes food and beverage orders accurately from guests.
Processes guests' orders and ensures accuracy of items. Serves
courses promptly, within timing standards
- Maintains bar according to standards. Performs setup, cleaning,
and closing duties in an efficient and thorough manner. Helps to
maintain cleanliness of restaurant
- Practices and encourages teamwork. Maintains positive, upbeat,
and energetic attitude toward guests and coworkers. Monitor service
in the bar. Assist others as needed. Takes a proactive approach to
- Maintaining highest standards of hygiene and sanitation.
Follows Health Department standards for hygiene and safe food
- Works toward ensuring profitability by proper portioning,
controlling waste, promoting sales, and ensuring all items ordered
are rung in
- Reporting to work in a neat and clean uniform; maintaining
well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company
- Upholds company mission and philosophy of company
- Performs other duties as asked and directed
Knowledge, Skills, and Aptitudes:
- Washington State MAST Class 12 or 13 permit and food handlers
- Basic mathematical skills, ability to make change as
- Basic reading and writing skills. Ability to read menus, safety
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and follow
through on commitments.
- High energy and stamina are required.
- Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time
- Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to suggestively sell food and beverage
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as
- Ability to read menus, safety documents, etc.
- Minimum of three (3) years of fine dining experience.
- Extensive knowledge of food and wine is required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must walk, stand, or remain stationary during entire
- Must be able to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop,
- Occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Required the ability to bend, twist, reach, stand and walk for
extended periods of time to perform essential job
- Specific sensory abilities required by this job include sight,
taste, smell and hearing.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to
- Requires the ability to lift and transport up to 50 pounds on
occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Must meet Washington State minimum age for using required
- Flexibility in work schedule are required to provide support
- Must be able to frequently communicate with other team
$20.00-$25.00/hr DOE, + commission + tipsPI177861281
Keywords: Daniel's Broiler, Seattle , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!