Company: Stone Way Eateries LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The BARTENDER/BARISTA position ensures that each and every one of
our guests has a personalized and memorable experience. Our menu is
full of amazing Neapolitan inspired fare including wood-fired
pizzas, pastas, antipasti, salads, desserts, craft cocktails, wine,
beer and espresso. Ultimately this position is responsible for
executing our purpose of Nourishing lives by sharing traditions,
authentic food and love. The way we accomplish this is through our
adherence to Neapolitan traditions, following our proven recipes
and systems, showing genuine care for our guests and teammates, and
enjoying making people happy. Benefits:
- Friendly, supportive work environments
- Advancement in a growing company (if you want it)
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Training in scratch cooking & centuries-old culinary
- Free espresso & discounted or free shift meals
Expectations:Everyone working in our restaurants is expected to:
- Contribute to working in a team environment where everyone is
valued and respected.
- Communicate well with coworkers, team leaders, and management.
Communication is vital to everything running as smoothly as
possible and any potential issues being addressed in the
controlled-chaos that is a busy restaurant.
- Embrace and support our core collaborative value of tip
pooling. We believe that all hourly employees are important to
creating a memorable guest experience and should share in customer
tips. It is also our experience that this collaborative effort
breaks down barriers and wage disparities that can exist between
the front and back houses of some restaurants to the detriment of
the guest experience and work environment.
- Demonstrate product and operational knowledge and perform well
during high volume periods.
- Maintain required permits such as food handlers permit and
demonstrate knowledge of health code regulations.
- Remain coachable and eager to improve the quality of the
service and products we provide.
- Assist with house-keeping tasks to keep our work environment
clean, safe and properly functioning.Bartenders specifically are
- Hone your craft, bartending is an art constantly strive to
improve your engagements with guests and celebrate the
accomplishments of everyone on our team.
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs and be sensitive to
special needs and requests.
- Maintain our standards and always strive for perfection, every
- Follow all safety and health department guidelines and our
procedures around them.
- Be at least 21 years of age.Working Conditions:
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping,
twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing up to 50
pounds and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Can include working
outdoors in various temperatures. Also, work with sharp and
hazardous equipment as well as work with phones, computers, and
other office equipment.
Keywords: Stone Way Eateries LLC, Seattle , Bartender/Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!