Dishwasher / Utility
Company: Covenant Living
Location: Mercer Island
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Dishwasher.
The purpose of this position is to operate the dishwashing machine
and provides orderly maintenance of all nutrition services storage
areas. Assists in other areas of the kitchen with maintenance of
dish room and equipment all in accordance with the standard
procedure of the dining services department.
In this role, the Dishwasher will:
- Deliver clean water pitchers to nursing stations.
- Maintain stock areas in a neat and orderly fashion on a daily
- Transport carts to and from the appropriate dining areas.
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Monitor and record the water temperatures and cleaning compound
- Perform cleaning assignments as directed.
- Clean and washed food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays,
pots, pans, etc., and stores same.
- Uses proper sanitation in all food and service areas.
- Maintain cleanliness in all work areas, equipment, and
- Deliver food requests to stations as needed.
- Keep all kitchen work areas and dining rooms clear of dirty
- Performs other cleaning assignments as directed.
- Sweep and mop floors and work areas.
- Assist in the transportation of residents in case of fire,
disaster, or emergency evacuation according to procedure.The ideal
candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and
written, with residents, family members, and staff, required.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or
ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected
veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Covenant Living, Seattle , Dishwasher / Utility, Hospitality & Tourism , Mercer Island, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!