Company: Claim Jumper
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$67,000 - $77,000 / year + Bonus Potential!
Generous benefits programs including a meal plan, paid vacations &
sick leave, medical/Rx, dental, & vision options. Company paid STD,
LTD, & Life coverage is a complementary perk!
We're looking for a Kitchen Manager to provide outstanding
leadership for this fun & exciting steakhouse concept. Claim Jumper
Restaurants has a lively restaurant and bar with a large selection,
top notch unique kitchen menu items, and strives to provide
excellent, memorable service.
If you're an energetic leader with an "I treat it like I own it"
attitude who is looking for a great restaurant leadership position
with an expanding organization, then this opportunity may be for
Kelly Operations Group and its affiliate companies currently
operate 11 restaurant brands with over 110 locations in more than
20 states throughout the country including Claim Jumper, Champps
Kitchen & Bar, Fox & Hound Sports Tavern, Craft Republic, Bailey's
Sports Grille, Joe's Crab Shack, Brick House Tavern + Tap, Grady's
BBQ, Kansas Bar & Grille, Kings Family Restaurants and more! From
New York to California, we offer our guests a wide array of
outstanding food and enjoyable adult beverages in a fun atmosphere.
We're a local favorite to watch your favorite sports teams and for
The Kitchen Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the kitchen
is sanitary, safe, and spotlessly clean, and that each Guest
receives steaming hot and made from scratch food. The Kitchen
manager achieves this by adhering to all company and local county
standards related to the proper cleaning and sanitizing of tools,
utensils, and stations, along with recipe execution, and ordering,
receiving, and storing practices
We offer excellent compensation + bonus potential and a generous
benefits program including paid vacations & sick leave, medical/Rx,
dental, & vision options. Company paid STD, LTD, & Life coverage is
a complementary perk!
- Ensures each Guest receives perfect food by ensuring the Back
of House controls and standards are adhered to at all times.
- Maximizes productivity and efficiencies and minimizes waste by
ensuring production levels, Team Member scheduling and sales
projections are consistently accurate.
- Accountable for conducting the weekly inventory, and meeting
set food cost goals.
- Adheres to recipe execution for all menu items and coaches and
trains Team Members to adhere to the same standards.
- As a leader of the BOH, the Kitchen Manager is responsible for
passing all health department and inspections. Hires Team Members
who have the energy, passion and ability to deliver perfect food to
- Create an atmosphere which fosters a food culture that is
embraced by both managers and Team Members.
- Hires Team Members who have the passion and ability to deliver
steaming hot and made from scratch food and plus one service.
- Ensures the BOH is set up accurately for every shift and broken
down accurately after every shift (par levels, labor, etc.)
- Ensures the BOH is broken down accurately after every
- Organizes, directs, validates and follows up on all training
programs involving BOH Team Members.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings with both FOH and BOH Team Members
on every shift.
- Conducts thorough and accurate line checks, correcting issues
as they arise.
- Assesses BOH staffing needs and recruits Team Members as
- Participates in the training and implementation of new
initiatives and menu roll-outs.
- Manages all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts
which includes on the spot decisions making, supporting the staff,
100% interaction with the Guest, and maintaining our main focus of
Guest needs while enforcing standards for personal
- Plays a key role in ensuring budgets are exceeded.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional
working relationships with all Managers, Hourly Team Members, and
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required; four year or
culinary degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' restaurant management experience required; 2
years Kitchen Manager experience desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diversity and
Reasonable accommodations available to execute the primary
requirements of the position upon request.
Keywords: Claim Jumper, Seattle , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!