Cook - Bonaventure of Puyallup
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Bonaventure of Puyallup has an exciting job opening for a Cook!
$17.50 per hour Paid Training, no experience necessary for the Cook
position. All you need is a passion and talent to cook for others.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no
appointment necessary, at 14503 Meridian East Puyallup, WA 98375.
Find your purpose in our Restaurant!If you have a passion for
cooking, food service, and enjoy being in the kitchen, you already
have all you need for success at Bonaventure. Being a Cook with
Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy and create unique
and lasting relationships with residents on a daily basis while
making sure one of their most basic needs are met. You ll also lean
valuable on the job skills to help you grow and enhance your
career. Come grow with us and make a difference in a resident s
life today. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your
calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone s
story by joining Team Bonaventure today. Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $17.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position. What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?This position is critical within our
Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers. Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Bonaventure
of PuyallupOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents
in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately
hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure s consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Seattle , Cook - Bonaventure of Puyallup, Hospitality & Tourism , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!