Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Hilton Seattle is now seeking outgoing candidates with positive
energy to join our Food and Beverage Team! We are looking to fill
our AM Breakfast shift, but evening and banquet shifts may be
We are a union represented property which will include great union
benefits! Full Medical, Dental, and Vision at a very, very low cost
to the employees, shift provided meals, discount parking, and much
more! Also... we have an employer paid pension plan for all of our
union members! Apply today, Interviews are being scheduled as we
speak. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Call the HR department
for more information: 206 695-6095
The purpose of a RESTAURANT SERVER is to serve food and/or
beverages to guests according to hotel brand standards and in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and
specials, including ingredients and preparation.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in
appropriate point-of-sale system.
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Serve alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with
federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
- Perform side work and any other duties as designated by
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or one - two years related
experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Must speak, read and write proficient English.
The work environment normally entails the following:
- Indoor work environment
- Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
Top of Form
During the course of performing the physical demands of this
position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety
and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following
Position is expected to:
--- Stand more than 2/3 of the time
--- Walk more than 2/3 of the time
--- Sit less than 1/3 of the time
--- Reach with hands and arms more than 2/3 of the time
--- Lift up to 50 pounds.
--- Push / pull up to 50 pounds.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the
basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position
and ability to perform the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Seattle , Restaurant Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!