F&B Pizza Attendant (1 year experience)
Company: The Point Casino
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Pizza Attendant supports the Food & Beverage Back of House
team at The Point Casino & Hotel.
As an entry-level opportunity at the organization, we're proud to
offer training and mentorship to grow your career!
Available Shift (flexible):
* 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
* 6:30 pm - 2:30 am
Please Note: This position requires a Class II Gaming License via
the Washington State Gambling Commission. In order to obtain this,
you'll need to submit a background check and Drug Test (Hair Based
that excludes Marijuana) AFTER accepting an offer with us.
How You'll Make An Impact:
* Ensure the Pizza Pit Stop is compliant with Port Gamble S'Klallam
Tribe, State of Washington Gambling Commission, National Indian
Gaming Commission Regulations, State/City Health Department
Sanitation Codes, and our own policies/procedures.
* Communicates professionally with The Point Casino & Hotel's
guests regarding their orders, answers their questions to the best
of their ability, and processes transactions (applies employee
discount of 20%).
* Open to learning new skillsets and motivated to being promoted:
preparation of food, quality control, and cooking.
What We're Looking For:
* 1+ year of professional working experience within the Food &
* High School Diploma/GED.
* Be The Point Casino & Hotel's Brand Ambassador.
Good to Have, But Not Required:
* Previous industry experience working at a Casino and/or
* Washington State Food Handler's Permit (must be willing to obtain
within 30 days of employment).
* Class II Gaming License via the Washington State Gambling
Commission (must be willing to obtain within 30 days of
The Point Casino & Hotel is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and proud to hire Port Gamble S'Klallam as well as other
tribal/community/spouse/child members. NKI does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party
agency or company that it does not have a signed agreement
Keywords: The Point Casino, Seattle , F&B Pizza Attendant (1 year experience), Hospitality & Tourism , Kingston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!