Company: Merrill Gardens at University
Posted on: January 27, 2023
COOK - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a
privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is
currently hiring a Cook at Merrill Gardens at the University in
Seattle, WA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior
living operators in the country!Protecting the health and safety of
our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to
COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team
members.*Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe offer our
- Highly competitive pay and benefits.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more.
- Free delicious daily meals!
- Great location. We are on major bus lines and close to the
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone who:
- Loves making a difference every day?
- Has great attention to detail and loves to cook?
- Enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced environment, but avoid the
late nights a restaurant can require?
- Loves being part of a team?
- Loves to eat? (I know we mentioned the meals, but they really
are good, and you could help make them!)If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Culinary Training Certification or Degree in Culinary Arts,
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality food preparation
- The ability to obtain ServSafe Certification as required by
local or state agencies (within 60 days)
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early
morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidaysWe want
to talk with you!Consider applying to become a Cook with Merrill
Gardens!Our Cooks are responsible for:
- Preparing all food items in a timely fashion.
- Visually inspecting all food to ensure readiness for proper
- Maintaining kitchen sanitation according to safety
- Practicing correct food handling and food storage procedures at
all times. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work
two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the
country for exceptional
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer*Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at University, Seattle , Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!