Company: Salal Credit Union
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Salal Credit Union is looking for a skilled Payroll
Administrator to join our Human Resources team. This person will
take on the important task of performing all employee and
employer-related payroll and tax functions for the Credit Union.
Using a high level of customer service skills paired with a knack
for analysis and detail orientation, our Payroll Specialist will
manage all aspects of payroll and assist with benefits
administration. Our company employs over 200 full-time staff and
uses ADP Workforce Now for payroll and benefits administration.
This role has the option to be remote full-time even after other
members of the Human Resources staff returns to our Seattle office.
The pay range for this role is $28-39.20/hour depending on
experience. About our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience with Payroll duties
- Familiarity with ADP is ideal
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Produces a high volume of work in a timely manner that is
accurate, complete, and of high quality
- Experience managing multi-jurisdictional payroll taxes is
preferred What you'll do in this role includes:
- Prepare, process, verify, and reconcile multistate payroll
bi-weekly, ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local
employment and payroll laws.
- Provide information and answer questions regarding Human
Resources Department for staff and outside agencies.
- Generate reports at the request of management and other
departments using Human Resources Information System.
- Ensure the effective administration of the Credit Union's human
resource programs by performing a variety of functions which
include: employment, compensation, retirement plan, employee
benefits, and health and safety administration.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal, state, and local laws
pertaining to employment and human resources laws and regulations
in multiple states and jurisdictions. Research new jurisdictions
for employment laws and taxability, register & set up new
jurisdictions, then facilitate power of attorney for HRIS to
perform filing on behalf of the Credit Union.
- Reconcile benefits invoices, benefits census, and general
ledger accounts as assigned. Ensure that new employees are added to
benefits when they become eligible.
- Troubleshoot benefit deduction and payment issues with
insurance vendors and brokers.
- Assist with regulatory notices, fillings, and forms including
ACA mandates, plan audits, Form 990, etc.
- Partner with benefits administrator and/or employees to ensure
proper benefits deductions or payments are made on a timely basis.
Salal Credit Union provides our employees with great benefits
- Competitive pay & incentive plans
- Generous 401k contributions
- Charitable contribution matching of $500 per year
- Healthcare plans including options with pre-funded HSA and $0
- Transportation benefits of $100 per month
- Paid vacation, sick leave, & bank holidays
- Educational support including up to $7500 per year in tuition
reimbursement Salal Credit Union strives to maintain a work
environment free from discrimination where employees are treated
with dignity and respect. All employees contribute to the Credit
Union's commitment to equal employment opportunity. Salal Credit
Union does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender
identity, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental
disability, size or shape, marital status, national origin,
genetics/genetic markers, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
laws. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, benefits,
promotion, and discipline. We believe that by adhering to these
policies we can cultivate a welcoming environment by embracing each
individual's identities and abilities. To request a reasonable
accommodation in order to complete your application or if you need
this job announcement in an alternative format, contact the Talent
Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you do not have
internet access, you may visit your local public library or any
WorkSource location and use their computers. Salal Credit Union
participates in E-Verify Apply Now with our quick 3 minute
Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full name? First
Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type What is
your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Salal Credit Union, Seattle , Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!