Company: Merrill Gardens
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Recruitment Administrator - Grow your career with--Merrill
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a--Recruitment
Administrator--at our--Corporate Office in--Seattle, WA.--Apply now
to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- A High School Diploma / GED and an associate degree
- Recruiting experience--
- Three years of Administrative Support Experience
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become an Recruitment Administrator with
The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for the overall
functionality of--the company recruiting tools and is the leader in
creating and maintaining the highest standards of satisfaction in
all areas including:
- Creates job posting templates for all jobs for posting in the
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Indeed or other job posting
- Maintains and manages ATS and company Indeed page.
- Assists communities with coordinating job fairs and other
- Works closely with ATS and Indeed representatives to ensure
maximum utilization of both platforms.
- Manage and update the Recruiting database and prepare weekly
- Provides Recruiter Administrative support for--HR--team at the
direction of--the HR Director.
- Prepares various reports.
- Maintains high levels of sensitivity and confidentiality.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission--is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.--
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Seattle , Recruitment Administrator, Human Resources , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!