Contract Recruiter (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Contract Recruiter Company OverviewLambert is a strategic
communication, capital markets and integrated marketing firm known
for making its clients seen and understood in a hyper-connected
world. We bring passionate-energy and thoughtful approaches to
multiple sectors of business, including mobility and automotive,
education and social impact, healthcare, capital markets and public
affairs. With offices across the country, our firm has gained
regional and national recognition, neither of which would be
possible without understanding how to produce ideas that catch
light.View some of our past work here and learn more about our
company culture here! Job SummaryLambert is currently seeking a
highly qualified and motivated Contract Recruiter to work closely
with our Talent & Culture team as a critical resource and support
to our growing firm. Primary projects and assignments include
designing and coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified
candidates, and applying advanced interviewing techniques. The
ideal candidate will have demonstrated expertise in full-cycle
recruitment employing specialized skills and network to help bring
the right people on board. In this role you will...
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss their hiring needs and
formulate a strategy.
- Design and coordinate the selection and staffing process to
include the development of key resources and tools to support the
- Assess existing applicant tracking system for full utilization
of its features.
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases,
- Help establish connections with professional groups,
communities and other organizations.
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams.
- Schedule interviews.
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods
(e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews).
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting
- Other duties as assigned. The travel requirements for the role
- Approximate frequency of 0% The ideal candidate possesses the
following... Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Analytical, organized, strategic and creative.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong collaborator and the ability to work on a team.
- Results-oriented, critical thinking, and sound
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to efficient productivity.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple
- Public relations, marketing communication, investor relations
industry experience preferred.
- Technology recruiting experiences, a plus.
- Familiarity with JazzHR, a plus Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR or similar
field. The work environment regularly presents the following
- Hear or understand verbal and written communication
- Communicate verbally and in writing with clarity
- Read or check documents for accuracy
- Use keyboard to enter or revise words or data
- Use computer monitor
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Walk and sit
- Lift and carry up to 20 poundsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Lambert
is proud to celebrate an inclusive culture and welcomes candidate's
perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We are an equal
opportunity employer and we understand that by assembling a diverse
and inclusive workforce allows for a more open exchange of ideas,
solutions, and progress.We welcome your consideration for this role
and look forward to connecting with you!
Keywords: Lambert, Seattle , Contract Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!