Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Russell Investments
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Business Unit:Global Human ResourcesJob Description:Role
SummaryPartnering closely with the business, the Senior HR Business
Partner contributes to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of
the firm by implementing strategies that support our overall
mission and vision. The Senior HR Business Partner provides
strategic and tactical HR support to Russell Investments' business
units, including (but not limited to) talent management &
development, workforce planning, organizational design, managing
employee relations issues, compensation & benefits and leading/
supporting HR projects and initiatives as required.This role
requires the ability to build strong, trusted partnerships with our
Leaders, Managers and Associates. - We are seeking a proactive team
player with an ability to work in a systematic, change-oriented,
fast paced environment, manage various tasks simultaneously and
work with changing priorities.The responsibilities of the
individual in this position include:
- Develop deep business relationships that contribute to
trustworthy advisement and strategic and tactical HR support.
- Develop and implement HR strategies including recruitment,
employee relations, team development and performance
- Provide HR program implementation within the business units as
- Proactive HR support managing all aspects of the employee
- Partnering with leadership and managers to cultivate trusted
relationships, build teamwork in the business and help ensure
associates have the support to do their best work.
- Monitor and support adherence to all HR policies, practices and
procedures. Interpret and communicate policies.
- As a steward of the company's values, advise and contribute to
creating a diverse, inclusive, productive environment that embodies
non-negotiable integrity. - -
- Lead performance management and compensation reviews for
assigned business units and contribute to the overall annual
- Lead the annual talent review and succession planning processes
for assigned business units.
- Coach and support North American line managers and leadership
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding efforts.
- Partner with recruiting and the business to help scope roles
for appropriate hiring.
- Partner with compensation regarding job leveling, managing
expectations with the business from a budget standpoint.
- Utilize Workday (Russell Investment's HR Information System) to
ensure data integrity, data input and changes, undertake reporting,
and educate managers to increase awareness.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.The successful
candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences
including the following:
- Minimum of 5-7 years Human Resources work experience,
preferably in a financial services firm or banking.
- Experience and knowledge of human resources regulations, state
and federal employment law, employee relations and relevant
- Professional and consultative approach in working with all
levels of executives, leaders, management and employees.
- Knowledge of change management practices.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive
information as well as possessing skills to handle situations in a
professional and diplomatic manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and follow through on multiple
priorities and assignments.
- Ability to be flexible, but also to distinguish when
appropriate to maintain boundaries.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication
- Strong client orientation.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and within a
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- SHRM designations (SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR or SPHR), preferred.
- Professional experience with Workday HRIS (desirable).
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook). -#LI-HybridEqual Employment
OpportunityRussell Investments -is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities for all associates and employment
applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color,
gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual
or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or
expression, whether or not different from that traditionally
associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin,
citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status,
veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, -past or
present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected
by law. -
Keywords: Russell Investments, Seattle , Senior Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!