Sr. Consultant, Talent Management (Learning & Development)
Posted on: December 7, 2017
Nintendo of America Inc. The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch (TM) system and the Nintendo 3DS (TM) family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System (TM) , Nintendo has sold more than 4.4 billion video games and more than 700 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy (TM) , Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS (TM) family of systems, Super NES (TM) , Nintendo 64 (TM) , Nintendo GameCube (TM) , Wii (TM) and Wii U (TM) systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pok--mon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at . DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- The Senior Consultant, Talent Management (Learning & Development) is responsible for partnering with other members of the Talent Management team and HR Business Partners to design and implement programs, practices, and learning content which support our talent strategies, and development efforts. This person will act as a strategic partner and advisor to HR Business Partners and business leaders across Nintendo in the area of talent management.
- Provides strategic consultation to business leaders around learning & development needs.
- Designs, facilitates, and sustains a variety of organizational-wide learning experiences (e.g., formal classroom and virtual learning, experiential tactics, mentor programs, etc.)
- Acts as an expert in instructional design and emerging delivery methods, continue to identify ways to deliver courses and consulting offerings that are both engaging and delivered in an efficient manner and drive the right learning outcomes
- Works closely with the overall Talent Management team and HR Business Partners to evaluate and support the needs of the business and create tools and resources that to increase leadership and individual effectiveness.
- Develops communication and change management plans in support of Nintendo's Talent Management programs
- Tracks metrics and performs talent analytics to provide insights into program opportunities, and inform strategic talent planning
- Lead the sustainment and continuous improvement of our Core and Leadership Competencies.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with external vendors to design leadership development solutions that meet Nintendo's specific needs.
- May drive complex programs in areas related to talent management, learning, and development (e.g. onboarding and immersion, succession planning, talent analytics, assessments, coaching, performance management, etc.) in partnership with the Manager, Talent Management.
- Provides on-going cyclical complex program management for an initiative(s) that includes program management, design, implementation, change management, communications, and evaluation.
- Manage Nintendo's Engagement surveys. Partner with HR Business Partners on the communication, debriefs, and actions associated with survey results.
- Conducts research in support of talent management programs and initiatives
- Assist with and completes other Talent Management projects and duties as assigned. SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years as an experienced practitioner in the learning and development or organizational development
- Ability to assume a lead role in designing and implementing content with enterprise impact
- Strong project management skills across projects of varying size and scope
- Dynamic and engaging facilitator
- Comfort with public speaking across all audiences
- Strong influencing skills across all levels
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Organization Development, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or an equivalent field is required.
- A Master's Degree or MBA is highly preferred. We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity...celebrating strengths.
Keywords: Nintendo, Seattle, Sr. Consultant, Talent Management (Learning & Development), Human Resources, Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!