Human Resources Director
Company: Lakeside Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Do you have a successful, proven track record in Human Resources? Do you want the stability of working for a 60-year-old established, family-owned company? Do you appreciate a supportive team environment? You ve found it at Lakeside Industries, Inc., a proud industry leader in the Pacific Northwest. We are now hiring for a Human Resources Director to join our team in our corporate office in Issaquah. We are firm believers that the talent and drive of our exceptional employees is the key to our continued success. Are you ready to help pave the way to our next chapter in our history? If you want to be a part of our winning team, we want to hear from you! Find out more at . OVERVIEW:The Human Resources Director is the leader of Lakeside s HR department with a staff of 4 who serve the company s many sites and divisions, as well as a sister company. This role also partners with the Safety Department to reinforce our safety culture. The person in this position will drive strategic organizational planning, employee training and development, compliance with employment law, compensation and talent acquisition, employee relations, employee benefits, records management, employee engagement, EEO compliance and worker injury claim resolution. This position serves on the company management team; and partners with company executives regarding Human Resources issues. The goal is to ensure that HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with business objectives. Must be able to travel, have an acceptable driving record and pass a pre-employment drug screen. IF YOU---..
- Exude a positive and collaborative attitude
- Lead with a high level of emotional intelligence and mentor team members
- Are an exceptional role model of the company s ethics and values
- Understand employment laws, labor market, hour, and wage regulations
- Embrace internal and external customer-centricity
- Understand working in a union environment and can implement terms of Collective Bargaining Agreements related to the employment life cycle of union employees
- Have strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Deliver timely and effective decision making
- Maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Have strong problem-solving and research skills and can handle multiple, competing priorities daily
- Understand how to assess peoples needs, as well as set and manage peoples expectations
- Listen and communicate effectively with all types of people
- Can build strong relationships within the company and enjoy giving back, being part of the community ---then Lakeside Industries, Inc. would like to hear from you! Bachelor s degree in HR related field of study or 8+ years of related experience is required. Management experience preferred, experience in the construction industry a plus. Possess SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire. Lakeside Industries is an equal opportunity employer and will consider any qualified applicant without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any protected status under state, local or federal law. Submit your resume by Friday, March 9, 2018. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Lakeside Industries, Inc., Seattle, Human Resources Director, Human Resources, Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!