Company: SCCA Proton Therapy Center, a ProCure Center
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job ID 10902
Type Regular Full-Time
Company Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Category Human Resources and Legal
More information about this job
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Fred Hutch's pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nation's first cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Women's Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network. Careers Start Here.
Recruiting supports world-class science and patient care at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance through a collaborative partnership and suite of services. Our team provides subject matter expertise in the following areas:
* Full-cycle enterprise, clinical, and scientific recruitment
* Forecasting, sourcing, and pipelining of talent
* Internship, academic learning, and training opportunities
* Diversity, academic, and community outreach
* Workforce and succession planning
* Temporary agency contracts and recruiting
* Employee career development and coaching
* Employer branding and marketing
* Policy and compliance
Under direction from the Recruiting Manager, the responsibilities will include:
* Partner with the hiring managers to identify and reach passive and active candidates to provide an engaged, diverse talent pool for current and forecasted needs.
* Develop and execute strategic and innovative sourcing, recruiting, and branding strategies with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events to include colleges and universities, alumni groups, diverse professional organizations and networking, social networking, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, agencies, and more. The Senior Recruiter is expected to become a member and seek leadership positions within the organizations that fit their background.
* Serve as a subject matter expert on sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market and industry trends, and competitor information in order to ensure our sourcing efforts and recruiting practices are successful, costeffective, and competitive.
* Develop a talent pipeline for immediate hire and upcoming positions as staffing needs dictate.
* Interview candidates to qualify them in relation to position requirements, as well as provide candidates with detailed information on our company, compensation package, business strategies, position details, and expectations.
* Support the college recruitment program and career fair conferences by attending events and building strategic relationships with campuses and various organizations.
* Establish goals and objectives to align with the overall recruiting business strategy.
* Evaluate effectiveness of current programs and process and make recommendations for improvement.
* Work with recruiting team on various projects as assigned.
* 3 years' experience with candidate sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting
* Experience working on high volume positions and also high-touch, complex professional and leadership positions
* Advanced internet researching and sourcing proficiency, including Boolean search strings
* Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree in a life science
* HR Certification
* Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
* Experience recruiting in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Science industry
Key Skills and Abilities
* High degree of initiative; must be able to work independently and be a selfstarter as well as a strong team player
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage highly confidential information
* Sense of urgency and business orientation combined with customer service skills
* Strong problemsolving and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills to create, measure, and scale program metrics
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Presentation skills to a large audience are a must
* Ability to travel up to 10% as required by business needs to support recruitment efforts
We are a VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at ********************* or by calling ************.
Keywords: SCCA Proton Therapy Center, a ProCure Center, Seattle, Recruiter II, Human Resources, Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!