Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Posted on: May 18, 2018
At Remitly, we're helping people send over $4 billion around the globe driven by our mission to deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world.
The Contract Senior Technical Recruiter has the unique opportunity to drive our growth through targeting, recruiting, and closing top engineering talent locally and nationally. In this role, you will partner with internal hiring teams/stakeholders to understand business goals and the people needed to achieve them. You will also work alongside a highly passionate team that is focused on extraordinary candidate experiences, quality of hire, and building Remitlys brand as an employer of choice.
In this role you will:
- Partner with our talent acquisition and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and execution plans
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing candidate relationship management
- Source, source source! Bring new techniques and deep internet searching/candidate engagement to fill the top of the candidate funnel with technical positions including senior level software development engineers (SDEs) and management level SDE candidates
- Utilize your deep, technical knowledge and understanding of how to engage with Sr. level engineers in Seattle and nationwide.
- In Partnership with technical recruiting team, manage quality, sourced candidates through the recruiting funnel and into offer stage
- Maintain focus on quality and culture- add while screening SDE candidates
- Exceed hiring goals and targets, measure output, and iterate to ensure continuous improvement
Successful candidates should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in technical recruiting with an emphasis on sourcing Sr. and leadership level, full-stack SDE candidates for FTE roles
- Ability to build quick rapport with candidates from a phone call, through engaging conversation and technical acumen/understanding of business
- Deep ownership, self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset to execute fast and produce great results
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative and able to understand highly complex technical organizations
- Ability to work successfully onsite with a team, and/or remotely
- Experience recruiting engineers in markets both in and outside of seattle
- Experience sourcing engineers at offsite hiring events
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Does this sound like the place for you? Join us!
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Remitly, Seattle, Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract), Human Resources, Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!