Company: Search Wizards
Posted on: June 14, 2018
University Recruiter - Redmond, WA Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support? Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems? Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature? If so, we want to talk to you. Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients' staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000. If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it's all about YOU. Excited yet? Us too! We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a University Recruiter in Redmond, WA. This position will start as a 6 monthcontract with the potential to extend. Are you looking for a more seasoned recruiting position and have an interest in learning how the University recruiting process works at a major software company? Are you a naturally organized, self-starter with high attention to detail? Do you thrive working in a fast paced and team oriented environment? Do you get excited about finding or closing top University talent? If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect opportunity. Our client's University Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiter to help find, assess, and land the best technical and non-technical talent from Universities around the world. Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Using information provided by Account Managers, Recruiters, recruiting systems, and reports to assist with the execution of hiring plans
- Heavy e-mail and phone interaction with approximately 450-500 candidates as well as Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Articulating and negotiating all aspects of the job offer with candidates (including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc.)
- Consulting with school Recruiters, interviewers and Hiring Managers to establish solid working relationships
- Developing candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by effectively marketing their opportunities, developing key relationships with students, faculty, and administration, and by utilizing headhunting strategies to identify and attract the top talent from our target universities
- Developing on-campus recruiting strategies as well as contributing to strategy development on regional and national level
- Keeping candidates warm after they accept an offer, answering candidate/Hiring Manager/Recruiter questions
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities
- Build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of desired universities
- Develop, influence, and execute sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates
- Conducting first round phone interviews for technical and non-technical students for full time and Internship roles Basic Qualifications:
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- A minimum of 1 year in recruiting field
- Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional customer service and phone communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage high volume.
- Solid Written and oral communication skills.
- Natural collaborator and successful in building internal relationships cross group.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in the tech industry or higher education
- Working experience using OneNote
- Previous experience interviewing candidates
- Ability to think critically and be resourceful in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate issues
- Understands, articulates, and sells the company's offerings, culture, and business initiatives Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer. Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more. Stay Connected: Website Facebook Twitter Glassdoor JOB ID: SE
Keywords: Search Wizards, Seattle, University Recruiter, Human Resources, Redmond, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!