69/hr UX with Tableau. 6+ Months. Contract. Bellevue, WA. (L-3282) (C)
Company: LEVERAGEncy, LLC
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Highlighted Skills: User Experience (UX),UX Portfolio (include URL if available in comments)
Are you a user experience (UX) consultant? Have background helping drive out dashboard solutions on Tableau? If so this gig might be of interest to you.
In short, our agent is looking for this role for their end client. The role would be working on development of a corporate dashboard and associated metrics. Outside of UX, tableau is the basis for the dashboard so exposure there is key. In addition, any candidates submitted would need to share a link to their portfolio of UX work.So, if this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!!!
TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - UX Consultant; Solutions based on Tableau; Google Material Design / Sketch a plus
SKILLS - CORE:
* User Experience (UX)
* UX Portfolio (include URL if available in comments)
SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* UI -- Design -- Interaction
* User Experience (UX) -- Architecture
* Google Material Design (Design Language)
* Google Material Design -- Sketch
* InVision (Design App; Android)
* Who will be the candidates Employer of Record (full legal company name) if candidate wins this contract? If the submission is self-represented (independant) you can just put 1099/w2.
* If the candidate is a sub-contract to you, are you o.k. with us paying you your markup separate and contracting directly with the candidates employer of record directly (Yes/No)? Put NA in comments if you are employer of record.
* If your submsision gets this contract, what is the rate to the employer of record? If you are employer of record just put $0 in the comment field.
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* Provide in comments either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference from someone your reported to. Put URL or reference contact details in comments. If you have neither, put NA in comments.
SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* Domain -- Aviation
* Working knowledge with web portals and portlets
* iOS -- Human Interface Guidelines (HIG)
* Visual Design
* Modern front-end web programming techniques (eg. HTML5, CSS3, RESTful APIs) and frameworks (eg. jQuery)
* What is your birthday (agent/client use it for personal ID -- only need month/day)
* If you are not local, are you willing to relocate at your cost (no expense to us or agent/client)?
* Ideal times for follow-up conversations by phone (i.e. after 5 p.m., 12-1, anytime, etc.)
* Can the candidate do a video interview AND provide photo id (sensitive information can be blacked out) PRIOR to that interview?
* Skype ID of candidate (in case agent or client requests video call)
* If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- UX with Tableau
* Experience -- -10year(s)
* Location -- Bellevue, WA.
* Compensation -- Up to 69.00/hr in a c2c/1099 structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to 61.00/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).
* Payment Terms -- Weekly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 2
* Current pool -- 0
* Last Update -- 11/01/:40 PM. Tim Bauer. This continues. Agent confirmed yesterday filter remains the same -- A UX/UCD designer (not technical) w/ history working around Tableau. (full detail change log at bottom ).
* Shortlist On -- 11/09/18
* Start On -- 11/19/18
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 6+ months.
* 1st Post Date -- 10/25/18
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Other/Not Classified
* Posting Rating -- C
* 11/01/:40 PM. Tim Bauer. This continues. Agent confirmed yesterday filter remains the same -- A UX/UCD designer (not technical) w/ history working around Tableau
* 10/25/:11 AM. . Lead Created - provided by Dice User Experience (UX),UX Portfolio (include URL if available in comments)
Keywords: LEVERAGEncy, LLC, Seattle , 69/hr UX with Tableau. 6+ Months. Contract. Bellevue, WA. (L-3282) (C), Human Resources , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!