Administration & Recruiting Coordinator
Company: The J. M. Smucker Company
Posted on: January 15, 2019
For more than 120 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has brought families together to share memorable meals and moments. Guided by a vision to engage, delight, and inspire consumers through trusted food and beverage brands that bring joy throughout their lives, Smucker has grown to be a well-respected North American marketer and manufacturer with a balanced portfolio of leading and emerging, on-trend brands. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's , Folgers , Jif , Dunkin Donuts , Crisco , Caf Bustelo , R.W. Knudsen Family , Sahale Snacks , Smucker's Uncrustables , Robin Hood , and Bick s . In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Rachael Ray Nutrish , Meow Mix , Milk-Bone , Kibbles 'n Bits , Natural Balance , and Nature s Recipe . The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about our Company, visit jmsmucker.com.
Administration & Recruiting Coordinator
Manager, Human Resources
* Greet Sahale Snacks visitors, clients, and vendors upon arrival at front door; issue visitor s badges as required and ensure all guests are escorted by Sahale Snacks personnel
* Assist in recruiting responsibilities for hourly positions, including reviewing applications, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, drafting offer letters, and being a point of contact for candidates
* Support on-boarding of new hires to help facilitate a positive new employee experience
* Answer main company phone line and route calls appropriately
* Support Plant Leadership Team with various projects as needed
* Support Plant Manager with administrative tasks, such as expense reporting, scheduling, booking travel, etc.
* Assist HR Manager in answering basic employee questions on policies, benefits, etc.
* Lead and plan employee engagement and company culture activities. e.g. Summer picnic, holiday party, potlucks, community service and volunteer days, etc.
* Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail and faxes; collect and process outgoing mail
* Maintain front lobby and conference rooms so they are tidy and portray a welcoming and professional appearance
* Provide Customer Service to inquiring consumers and vendors via email and phone
* Keep office and kitchen supplies stocked and organized
* Manage office supplies for the site, including ordering, monitoring inventory, organizing, and expense reporting
* Responsible for managing logistics for company events (plant-wide communication meetings, company outings, etc.)
* Assist in managing general office needs to ensure they are met supplies, vendors and daily operation in office facility with both plant and administrative staff
* Assist in maintaining all personnel files and assure confidentiality
* Contributes to team effort by assisting internal HR departments with various ad hoc projects
* An Associate s Degree is preferred
* At least 1 year of relevant office administrative and/or recruiting experience is preferred
* Strong organizational and supply management skills
* Able to communicate well, both verbal and written
* Attention to detail with high level of accuracy to meet deadlines
* Ability to flex schedule to meet needs of off-shift employees
* Able to handle pressure of multitasking and shifting priorities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong team member
* Self-motivated and can work independently with minimal direct supervision
* Ability to routinely lift 30 lbs.
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: The J. M. Smucker Company, Seattle , Administration & Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!