Company: UMBRA Cuscinetti
Posted on: June 15, 2019
The RoleThe HR Generalist performs human resources-related duties
at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in
some or all, of the following functional areas: General Employment,
Employment Law Compliance, Employee Handbook and Policy, Leaves,
Training and Development, Talent Management, Employee Relations,
Total Rewards, Onboarding, Offboarding, and Employee Experience.
Additionally, project work may include facets of: research
information for policy development or revision, drive development
of departmental standard work, training programs/tools, and
departmental execution of strategic initiatives. Embraces and
exemplifies the Umbra Group values of FIRST - Focus on the
Customer, Innovation, Respect, Social Responsibility & Teamwork.
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all
organization personnel; assists in the development and
implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and
maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures
manual; provides guidance and interpretation for business
- Conducts recruitment effort for entry-level, professional and
technical personnel, part time and temporary employees; conducts
new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and
writes and places advertisements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation;
enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
- Provides an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to
employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and
capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and
clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing
selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and
- Manages Talent Assessment and Performance Review
- Facilitates or provides training to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition
- Handles Leaves cases.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient administration and people management skills.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office
and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in Human
- Strong knowledge of HR federal, state, and local laws and
- Must be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite.
- PHR or SHRM-CP or HR Management Program Certificate strongly
- Experience in Paylocity or similar HRIS including LMS strongly
Keywords: UMBRA Cuscinetti, Seattle , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!