Sr.Administrator - Salesforce
Posted on: January 17, 2020
T-Mobile is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to Consult
on, design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard
configuration and establish configuration best practices. Create
and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers.
Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and
dashboards. Act as main consultant to Product Manament team in
solutioning configuration of new products and enhancements to
existing functions. Mentor Junior Salesforce.com Administrators. .
May also perform implementation, configuration, or tuning.
- Provides consultative services to Product Management and
Customer Delivery team regarding Salesforce.com configuration
options and level of effort for requested changes
- Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting
and analysis to business leaders as requested.
- Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partners with
business to address application needs.
- Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct
involvement and/or oversight od developing business requirements,
specifications, process flows, application design, application
configuration and testing
- Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary program
manager for Salesforce.com Examples: Profile and Permission set
management, Process Builder, Workflow management
- Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including
data management and architecture, documentation, reporting,
end-user training as well as develop operating processes and
procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
- Assists Jr Salesforce Administration staff: serves as resource
for more junior members, provides guidance and best practices
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed
- 4 Years Salesforce Administration Experience
- 2-4 Years in Business or Marketing related position
- 2 Years management working with Visual Force/Apex and
- 5 Year CPQ Administration
- 4 Year ERP related Experience
- 4-5 Years creating, editing and deploying Visual Force/Apex
code on Salesforce components
- FSL, Service Cloud and SF integrations
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or a
- Minimum Certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- SF Adv Admin and PDII a plus
- 2+ years Force.com experience with a strong focus on Apex and
Visualforce is preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is
redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services
through leading product and service innovation. The company's
advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding
wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise
on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA.
Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its
flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more
information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the
employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race,
ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, marital status,
citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or
mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based
upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company
values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination
or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Seattle , Sr.Administrator - Salesforce, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!