Sr. Pen Tester
Company: Ninjajobs Recruiting LLC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
- 3-5 years' experience with assessing APT threats, Penetration
Testing, Vulnerability Management, attack methodologies, forensics
analysis techniques, malware analysis, attack surface
comprehension, Cyber Threat Emulation operations, Cyber Advanced
Threat Emulation Team operations and research, identification, and
verification of new APT TTPs.
- Proven operational experience in penetration testing or cyber
- Experience and security knowledge around native applications,
web applications, distributed and database systems.
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages (C/C++,
Ruby, dotnet, js, python, sql, Powershell, others) with expertise
in troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Exposure or experience with tools such as; Kali Linux,
Metasploit, Burp suite, Cobalt Strike, Tenable Nessus, Web Inspect,
- One or more certifications for penetration testing is desired:
GCIA, GCED, GCFE, GCTI, GNFA, GCIH, CND, ECSA, OSCP, OSEE, OSCE,
GCFA, GREM, CHFI, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GISF, GXPN.
- Ramps up and understands new designs, systems, and
- Red Teaming including, Lead a targeted operation (planning,
scoping, approval, reconnaissance & discovery, execution of
attacks, pivoting, persistence, and remediation)
- Understands security issues for large scale cloud services and
- Understands software development processes and hybrid-cloud
- Thorough experience within both Windows, Linux and cloud
- Experience developing custom exploits and exploitation tools in
support of authorized penetration tests or cyber threat emulation
- Expertise in policies, industry trends, and techniques related
to penetration testing.
- Existing Subject Matter Expert of Advanced Persistent Threat or
- Grasps both the technical and non-technical details such as to
enumerate inappropriate or abusable security expectations.
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time
management and task prioritization.
- Strong proficiency Report writing.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours, as
- Willingness to travel as required to conduct testing
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation,
self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Ninjajobs Recruiting LLC, Seattle , Sr. Pen Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!