.Net/C# full-stack Software Engineer II
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Role: .Net/C# Full-Stack Software Engineer IILocation:Seattle,
WashingtonDuration: Long Term Key skills: .Net/C#, React Role
- The e-commerce department of Alaska Airlines is looking for a
full-stack Software Engineer II to help build the next generation
of our digital experience.
- Our agile development teams develop and support our products
top-to-bottom and ship software on a regular basis (anywhere from
daily to every two weeks).
- A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous
team environment, is passionate about building software the right
way, and influences the way their team builds great products.
- Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business
value quickly while working with product owners to help craft their
roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental
- Contributes as a full-stack engineer on a scrum delivery team,
collaborating with product owners, designers, and other engineers
to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Coaches and influences team-members on best practices and
- Solves complex technology and business problems with new and
- Architects, engineers, tests, deploys, and supports highly
scalable and maintainable complex, end-to-end custom software
- Ensures delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code
and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), and
- Actively engages in the technology industry and understands how
evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- Is seen as a SME and engages directly with other disciplines to
- Develops a solid understanding of the team's guest experience,
business, and systems. Job-Specific Skills, Education, and
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with the following:
- Acting as a full-stack software engineer building custom, high
scale, n-tier applications using object-orientated languages (c#,
- Developing web or mobile applications using modern technologies
- Utilizing appropriate design patterns to create clean,
maintainable, and performant code.
- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming, and other
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to socialize and
introduce new ideas and technologies to communities of
- High degree of professionalism, customer service orientation,
initiative, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to
collaborate with a variety of team.
- Experience coaching and developing other software engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience building high-scaled distributed systems running in
- Experience with DevOps practices and supporting tools.
- Experience in agile/lean development methodologies. Regards
Indira - Kairos Technologies Inc. DOx 316 E:
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Kairos, Seattle , .Net/C# full-stack Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!